JKSBote is the abbreviated form of the Java Application Language. Java is a general-purpose programming language, that can be used for developing applications. The Java Language is considered to be easy to learn and master, making it a first-class solution for writing highly interactive Java applications. JKSBote is an extension of Java, offering several conveniences and features that are not available with the original version.
– Interface builder. It is necessary to create an interface, so that you can be able to call some external codes. Without a properly-implemented interface, your application will have a hard time functioning. JKSBote provides support for the language, which allows you to create interfaces and stubs. This simplifies the task of creating interfaces and allows you to proceed with the more important coding.
– Maintainer. JKSBote maintains your project after you complete it. It searches your project directories and automatically duplicates the files, according to their order. This ensures that all the required files are found and placed together.
– Builder. The builder in JKSBote helps you create readable, reusable codes. There is an editor available for modifying and renaming files, as well as for generating documentation. You can easily create, rename or delete files according to your needs. For large projects, there is an automatic generator that takes the responsibility of deriving all necessary code for that specific project. It is a convenient tool for those working on a tight budget.
– Code monkey. JKSBote has a code monkey feature that makes it easier to track changes made to a particular class or object. When an error occurs, this tool automatically searches all the files that were modified. It also shows you if any of the changed files conflict with any other existing files. You can easily trace the location of the error by identifying the classes and objects used in your project.
– Test explorer. This is a quick look at your project, which allows you to quickly identify and fix issues. A report is generated whenever an issue is found, which you can review and make corrections. All the generated issues are automatically saved in the repository and are easy to locate. JKSBote has an extensive documentation section which explains all the features of the software and guides you through the installation process.
– Complexity analysis. JKSBote comes with complex analysis of complexity, defect types, and files and links. It can determine how long it will take to complete your project based on these factors and gives you an estimated time needed.
– Metrics. Metrics, or metrics collection, is an integral part of any project. JKSBote has built-in Metrics collector that can create custom metrics and reports for your JKSDoP projects. The collected metrics can be analyzed with the click of a mouse. If you are not sure what metrics to collect from each source file, just click on the “collect metrics” icon and a report will be generated for you. . . . . . . This useful feature helps you to monitor your entire JKSDoP project.